In addition to serving our clients’ conference needs and other noncredit continuing education programs, we recognize the importance of our own continued education in order to stay current with trends in the professional meeting planning field.
Our coordination team currently hold the following professional memberships:
- University Professional Continuing Education Association (UPCEA)
- Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors-International (ACCED-I)
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals (SGMP)
- Association for Continuing Higher Education (ACHE)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Learning Resources Network (LERN)
- American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE)
Distance Education and Professional Development Opportunities
Kansas State University offers distance education courses, degree and certificate programs, and professional development opportunities to help you continue your education and stay current in your field.